Thursday 3 November 2011

My first E.L.F order

Hi


Sorry I haven't posted for ages, been hectic....I'm back now!


Just received my first E.L.F order, I've read a lot about the E.L.F products they are amazing value for money and there are some really good products so thought I would try some out.


Firstly my order arrived in only a couple of days and I had used the halloween code so I got 20% off my order so none of my items were over £3!!!! Bargain


I ordered 4 mineral eyeshadows (angelic, elegant, confident and caffinated), a waterproof eyeliner pen, a volumising and lengthening waterproof mascara, 2 pressed powders (Porcelain and buff), 4 brushes and 4 pairs of lashes....£32.00!


I've had a look at all the products and I'm impressed with everything so far...I'm yet to use them properly and test out their wear.


The waterproof eyeliner pen is FAB!!!!!!!!! I was using a virgin cosmetics one for ages that I loved and I used every last drop so I ordered this one to try and its great. The nib is quite stiff so you can get really good control and it lasts sooooo well!...plus I paid £1.20 for it!


Some looks and reviews coming up so watch this space!


Whats your favourite E.L.F product? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment