Friday 4 November 2011

My favourite lipglosses - Collection 2000 Hotlights

I mentioned a little bit about these glosses in my "Pretty lips" post. I decided to do more of a review and show you some of the colours I have (so far).


I love these glosses because they are not sticky or gloopy, they are really sparkly/shiny but you cannot feel any "bits" in them, they don't really taste of anything and the packaging is FAB! The mirror and light attract so much attention when I use it EVERYONE wants to look at it.


At first I thought why would I need a light on my lipgloss I never do my makeup in the dark but you'll be suprised how it helps you see what you're doing even better especially in dim lit rooms, pubs or clubs.


I wear these either alone for a nude gloss or over lipsticks for amazing shine.

4 Sparkle over Maybelline 420 coral pop


4 Sparkle - alone for a beautiful glossy nude


5 Glow - alone, my favourite

I also have star which is another nice nude or beautiful over any lipstick more on the beige/gold side.

So if you haven't yet, you must try of these...I got mine from Superdrug and I think one from Asda around £5 each.

1 comment: