Friday 19 August 2011

Sleek

I've heard lots of good reports about Sleek, an affordable makeup range available in Superdrug. So I decided to try 2 products from their range.

The first one is this eye palette in Storm


It has some great colours including 3 matte shades. You can use them wet or dry. I have used them dry and the colours are great, there can be quite a bit of product fall down with the dark colours so maybe do eyes first then you don't disturb your foundation.




A great price at £6.49 for 12 shades, well worth a try!

The other Sleek product I bought is the Face contour kit in Light. I love love love this product a gorgeous matte bronzer perfect for fair complexions and a shimmery highlighter (which is a little light for me personally) Also available in medium and dark. RRP £6.50

No comments:

Post a Comment