Friday 19 August 2011

Neutrogena 3 in 1 daily cleansing lotion

Lately I've been suffering from lots of blocked pores around my forehead and chin :0( So whilst doing my grocery shopping I came across Neutrogena's visbly clear 3 in 1 daily cleansing lotion and decided to give it a go. It retails for around £4 so I thought it was worth a shot.


I noticed it contained Salicylic acid which I have been reading lots about at the moment. Salicylic acid works by causing the cells of the epidermis to shed more readily, opening clogged pores and neutralising bacteria it also prevents pores from clogging up again by reducing pore diameter.


I always smell everything especially before putting it all over my face, the fragrance is very pleasant and clean smelling however the alcohol level is very high so kind of takes your breath away (but hasn't been too strong for my skin).


I cleansed my skin doing my normal double cleanse (cleansing twice!) with my regular cleanser until the cotton pads were clean I then decided to use the cleansing lotion as a toner so I put it onto a damp cotton pad and wiped over my face, it felt nice and left my face feeling clean, as I looked at the pad I was shocked at the colour, afterall I had done my cleanse and thought my skin was clean but....No!


I have been using this product for about a week now, morning and night and I have already noticed a slight improvement so will continue using it and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment